Monday, March 10, 2008

Today Madness had a follow up dr appt to check on her ears from the ear infection and make sure she is all better. She sure is! She's 15lbs 9oz's as of today. She has been extra kicky the past few days and I thought maybe she was ready for her rainforest bouncer my mom got her. I just put it together and boy are her legs long enough and bouncy enough! She is having the time of her life! What a great invention! I'm glad its unisex so we can keep using it on our future children. Definitely a must have, this is the longest she's been entertained by something yet!

I put Mad in her cosleeper last night. Boy was it weird not to have have her in bed all night w/us! She woke up at 6:30a and got in bed with us though, but she did a good job most of the night! Still woke up to eat 6x's or so though. I'm not sure when that will end. Sigh.

No comments: