Saturday, March 29, 2008

Debra, Mad and I decided to go to LA and visit with Fabians Mom. We had a great time. We all went to the mall together and she let me pick a few cute outfits for Mad and we had a nice dinner together. We got size 12 months. Well, M freaked out in the car after a few seconds strapped in and before I could get to her, bleeeeech, she puked all over herself. We didnt want her to get sick and stay wet so I stripped her and put on one of the new outfits (I know, I always prewash but this time I didn't, and so far, no reaction from the chemicals of the new clothes). Anyway, it FIT! So now my little girl is 6mos old barely and wearing size 12 mo. I guess because she is so tall! Her torso is where all her length is at and she is bottom heavy w/short chunky legs and butt so that makes bigger bottoms fit, just a little longer. Anyway, wow so I need to start getting size 18mo because she barely fit that 12 mo. Ok, going to bed now, well, not really whenever M finally goes to bed I will!

No comments: