Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nothing new today. Mad's pink eye from the yucky cold virus we have seems to have cleared up on its own so we won't need those drops the dr. prescribed, phew. I bought a lot of organic baby food today and hopefully I'll be making most of her food from now on (wish me luck!) Tomorrow my Mom and I are driving to Vegas to pick up some items she bought from a liquidation website. I'm excited because I get to have one of the sewing machines so I can finally start sewing! I've been making hair bows like crazy and I'm ready to start making cute little boutique outfits for my baby website and ebay. I make tutu's too so if any one wants one! I'm going to do a princess theme for Madison's first birthday party in September and I'm going to custom make tutu's for all her girly guests : ) I think that will be fun. And I'm going to try to make a castle cake and princess cupcakes. Friday we decorate our first cake in our cake decorating class, a rainbow cake. I'm going to decorate it for Maddy turning 6 months. I want to throw it away afterwards because I don't need all those calories in this house! I wish I knew a good place to donate all these cakes I'm going to be making! And who knows what I'm going to do with the tiered wedding cakes I'll be making in the level 3 class! haha, take pictures then get them outta here! I'm down 5 pounds under the weight I was when I first got pregnant! I think I want to lose 6 more pounds, but I'm getting kinda skinny so I don't know.



Our 1st cake is this design, this is someone elses cake, I'll post ours once we do them Friday after class.


1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Have fun in your cake decorating class!
And thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment!