Saturday, March 08, 2008

I'm such a slacker on blogging!! Geesh, I let months and months go by between posts. I am not that busy people! I'm a domestic engineer so my day is full of feeding, playing with and caring for our little princess Mad. We have fun everyday. She is so cute (yeah, everyone thinks their baby is so cute and now that I'm a mother, I agree, babies are the cutest things on the planet and make life worth living!) Mad rolls from her back to her tummy and back to her back. She sits up for a few seconds and tries to balance herself. She pulls herself up from any position. Her favorite food so far would have to be apples with sweet potatoes a close second. I'm getting freaked out about pesticides so she is only getting organic food. I'm going to start making it now that I've got an idea of what she likes and needs.



This morning Mad woke up at 5am and stayed up! She went down for a nap at 2pm and guess who went down with her? Mom! I was exhausted. Daddy even more so. He went to work yesterday his regular shift, got home at midnight, went to bed at 1am and left at 5am for work today 16 hours straight! I don't know how he does it but he does and Mad and I appreciate Daddy working so hard so we can be together all day/night and I can raise our daughter myself.

Okay, Mad is scream playing right now, this little girl has some pipes on her! Heaven help our new neighbors : )

Mom and I started our 1st series of Wilton cake decorating classes last night, it was fun! Next week we are decorating our 1st cake. I'm excited, it should be cute. I would love to make a part time business of it with my mom.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I love what your house is going to look like! So will you plant grass or just have a mud pit for Maddy to play in? ;)

Anonymous said...

This ur bro. Is the house almost done? Is dad helping u build it or are u having someone esle build it? Did u sell ur condo yet because I hear the market is really BAD right now. I hope everything is going good for u and the fam. Love the new page and I'll talk ta ya later.

love ya bro,