Monday, March 10, 2008

Here are the instructions: Copy these questions onto your blog and answer them. Tag all of your friends by posting a comment on thier blog. Add links to their blogs on yours. Have fun, and learn more about your pals!

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week watching Oprah's big give
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Ummm, I guess so
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One little girl, Madison Ashley
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh heck yes I would!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not a lot, but I definitely use it
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't think so.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K Redberries
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally, yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Coldstone's Cake batter
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile/Personality
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Sometimes I nag, and I know I'm doing it and hate it!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sister Renee
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PLAY ALONG WITH THIS GAME? Only if they want to.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pink velour cargo sweats, no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Peach Yoplait Light
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Fabians wings sizzling in the oven
22. IF
YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My baby girl’s breath
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Very much.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? On TV, Football, Live, Basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? Black
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes but I hope to get Lasik this year.
30 FAVORITE FOOD? Most anything Italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, although I do love a good SCARE!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? John Tucker Must Die
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?White
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating, Course 1
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? We use laptops and I don't use a mouse other than the one on my lalptop.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Top Chef repeats
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Maddy's chatter
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New York
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Special? Well I knit.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Long Beach Memorial
47. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING?Anyone who chooses to do this.

No comments: