Sunday, April 20, 2008

Soooo....

Maddy's been running a fever ever since she woke up this morning. She likes to be held a lot when she's sick so I know my body heat isn't helping. I'm giving her Tylenol and it seems to be helping. I have her laying on my bed right now in just a onesie and she's playing with a teether and actually making happy noises for the first time all day. She still has a fever so I need to give her Tylenol in a bit. I had my lil sis over because I thought I would be able to get out and take her to the Poppy Festival but that didn't happen. I'm super congested, sneezy and my eyes keep watering. Maddy is feverish and coughing every now and then. No congestion and I hope it stays that way!

My parents are in Bakersfield doing some shopping and they just called to tell me they are on their way here to bring Maddy something! I told them its okay just wait til I see them next but they are insisting! I wonder what it is? *carseat, carseat, carseat* One can only hope ; ) XOXO Edited: They got her a carseat! Phew, one less thing for us to worry about! We don't need a thing as of now. Here she is taking a vapor bath yesterday, still sick today but no fever, thank the Lord.




No comments: