Saturday, April 19, 2008

So this morning I took Mad to ped urgent care so they could check her out. She threw up a couple times, felt really warm during the night and was cranky/not herself. She didn't have a fever though. She may have a virus the dr said and she's really drooly and teething. We finally got her a highchair yesterday. Finally broke out of girly mode and got a unisex Chicco Polly "Candy". It snapped together with just a few clicks and its really cute = ) I sat her in it for a few minutes and she just chewed the straps, lol(I added pics below, you can tell she is sick, just look at her little sick eyes). Ok, I typed this entry w/one hand, she is sleep in my arms, so I'm going to post pics later. I've gotten pretty good at this one handed typing, but I'm tired! haha


No comments: