Thursday, April 10, 2008





Soooo....

Well last week we missed our cake decorating class because little miss maddy had a fit the minute we turned the corner and freaked out on Yollie. I have no idea why but she did so we turned around and headed back home. This week we're going though and hopefully she won't act up. We get to make up the class for free in may though, woohoo! I'm lovin these classes, I'm so inspired! I think it would be cute to open a bakery boutique w/my baby clothes I wanted to open, is that a dorky weird combo? I figure a lot of people going to a place that sells cupcakes, cookies and cakes would be women and have or know small children whom they might want to buy outfits for. I would just sell limited items like handmade outfits, tutus, hairbows, shoes and things and sell the rest online at www.xoxobebe.com I'm constantly brainstorming! Now I'm selling on ebay and my goal is a consistent $500 a week for now and I'm doing it : ) My friend Deb also has the cutest baby clothes, tye dye at her site www.debdenio.com I'm going to put some on Mad and have her modelling it on here.

No comments: