Tuesday, May 30, 2006



Wow, what a weekend! Fabe was sick on Saturday so Yollie and I headed off to Deb's show bright and early Saturday morning. Deb looked great and she did a great job! We wore our Denio clothing and represented! We all went to lunch at Jerry's Deli and I had a humongous burger that caused my stomach to SWELL :) Then Yollie and I headed home. We chilled and got ready to head right back out to LA to go out with Deb and the gang. We went to World Cafe and then some bar/club next to it. That dance floor was as small as my dining room but you didn't hear it from me yall.

Sunday, went to the Moore's. It was fun and my parents really enjoyed themselves. I warned my little sister that Clara (my mother in law) would comment on my weight (FYI, I weigh 118lbs, I'm 5'7" and wear a size 26/3). She was like, "yeah right". I informed her, she told me my ass got big or my hips spread THREE times in a two hour span. I'm glad I don't have it in me to get an eating disorder or she would drive me to one. I don't say anything but thanks now. I'm tired of answering to it. Okay, enough of that! We finally met Mo' and Fatmeh's baby! He is SO cute! The cutest baby boy I have ever seen! The Kamara's looked hot as usual, that couple always represents, love them!

Monday we stayed home all day and chilled out. Then that night we went to see Xmen 3. That movie was tight, 2 thumbs up, 4 stars, A+! All I can say is I love Jeans hair!! It was so hot. Loved her.


No comments: