Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Hey! Okay so most of you know whats been going on but just in case let me fill you in really quick! We bought our first place on March 2nd! We got a townhouse in West Lancaster California. It depresses me a lil how fast real estate is shooting up! Its a good thing for us now that we are owners, but its still a scary thing. We would like to buy closer to LA, like in the Valley, even Santa Clarita Valley, eventually but for now, this is what fits our budget. I also created a blog for my Indian Hair business but it will just be talking about hair. haha. Thats interesting for me and my friends though because we talk about hair...a LOT! I'm trying to get into a Cal State this fall without my math requirements fulfilled! Pray for me! I have a good gpa so I hope they look past the math and let me finish it up there. Over the summer instead of summerschool I am going to get my real estate appraisal license. I think it would be a good job that is flexible and would allow me to be to go to school (and do well) and be a stay at home mommy when the time comes. Fabian is going to practice more on his web design stuff because that is his heart! We're looking for him some schools or courses to get into.

No comments: