Thursday, May 25, 2006


Our night out at the Melting Pot over the weekend. This was in celebration of Al and Le's engagement. They arrived fashionably late of course ;) I'm not sure how I feel about the Melting Pot as we waited 2 hours before we got seated! I mean, there weren't even other people in the lobby and we had a reservation. I've never waited that long with a reservation. Okay, but let me stop. I will definitely be back for just cheese, drinks and chocolate. No main courses though, its weird cooking your food in a pot of boiling water....We had a good time though. I love to see this group of friends. They are so sweet. Our husbands have some funny inside jokes with each other....they never stop laughing and I love to see him so happy :) And Becca, oh my goodness, baby Preston is just growing and growing in there! I got to feel him move! I don't think I have ever felt a baby move before inside a mommys tummy! Ever!! It was a trip....kinda made me think of the movie Alien though...;)

No comments: