Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its been so long again! I'm ashamed! Well, lets see what happened. Bubby turned 13, Renee gave birth to Mackenzie, I turned 30 (had a great party!), I'm studying for my real estate salesperson exam that I'm taking next Friday. This weekend my mom and I are taking a crash course from Prudential. 8 hours both Saturday and Sunday! And on top of it, I'm watching a video crash course flash review that I bought last year. And taking care of Maddy and running after her. She's still crawling, but about 2 weeks ago she started climbing up the stairs and she wants to do that all the time! I let her do it maybe twice a day because its hard bending over while she strolls up at whateve pace she chooses. She copies everything you do and she tries to copy the words you say. She says hi, dada and mama and she's been trying to say "red".

I rejoined Mary Kay too! Just for fun, I'm not going to be high pressure sales or anything with it. I'll order stuff if people want it and other than that, I'll be doing personal shopping : ) They have so many great new products since I was in it 10 years ago! The compact is sleeker and I need an incentive to do my makeup when we go places. I have not been doing my makeup unless we go to a special event. So sad, I used to be so girly and wouldn't leave the house w/out it!

Okay, gotta go, I think we might go to Best Buy or somewhere, I want to use my birthday giftcard and get some cd's!

No comments: