Friday, May 16, 2008

Updates on us, life....

We went to Preston's dedication Friday, it was so cute. And the lead singer of the worship team at their church is none other than Michael North, the lead singer of the Shushybye Band that Maddy watches at night on Babyfirst TV (premium directv channel, like HBO for babies, haha). It was so funny, Fabian and I recognized him right away! His voice is SO beautiful!! http://www.shushybye.com/

Mother's day was awesome as well. I went to church with my family and it was nice. It was a good sermon as well. Madison is doing great, just grabbing and pulling everything and rolling like crazy! Her new obsession is all things paper or plastic! I have to watch her like a hawk!

Oh and my computer died along with all the files on it! First my cell, now my comp! I'm going to see if the hardrive can be saved. I'm using Fabians laptop now.

No comments: