Sunday, May 25, 2008







My first wedding cake! My mom and I worked on it together and I "designed" it. haha. The design I was trying for didn't work out, our layers were not doubled so its not as thick as the cake used for the design I was going for. We bought ivory icing color to tint our fondant and I love how it looks. Its a white cake w/strawberry cream filling. It took a lot of work, but not as bad as I thought. I shouldn't have a problem making my 30th birthday cake or Maddy's 1st birthday cake. I want to try to practice as much as possible so I can get better and better.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! That's awesome. You cake you made earlier was great too! How fun to take a class. You've inspired me . . . :)

eesh said...

Joyce it's time for some new posts! May 25th was just way to long ago :) How are you and Maddy doing?