Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Maddy had her 2 month vaccinations yesterday. Man that sucked! The nurse came in and said "Okay mom you hold her hands and talk to her while I give her the shots". She messed up my game plan because Fabian was going to do that. I felt bad like I had to do it so I did. My poor baby. I just kissed her the whole time and tried to comfort her. She's been in and out of groggy sleep ever since. I'm giving her tylenol so she doesn't get a fever. I think the vaccinations gave her a cold too because she has a dry cough and some boogies. I wish she could never be sick or feel pain and I could take it all! Ugh, now I know the pain mothers feel, and this is nothing. (Picc is Maddy waiting on the table for the nurse to come give her the shots : (

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Sweetie I'm sorry!!!! Shots are always horrible. Isabella has her next set Friday.

Give little Maddy a kiss from me and B.

eesh said...

I haven't gotten Ayla her shots yet. I think we'll wait till she's at least 6mths old. I'm not looking forward to it either. So far I haven't heard any good things about the outcomes. Luckily I bought some tylenol even before I had her.