Friday, November 09, 2007

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!

I'm so happy the holidays are here! This is such a fun time of year. I'm not sure what our holiday plans are yet, but its going to be nice. We got Maddy's pictures back from Sears, they came out so pretty! When I get the CD I will post some of the finished pictures. Little Madison is now 10 pounds! I knew it though, I guessed that from lugging her around everyday and those chunky little thighs! She likes to kick her feet a lot and has been doing that a couple weeks now. Just this week she's added in flailing arms and fists, haha. Its so cute, she's slowly gaining control of her little limbs! Soon she'll be punching! She holds her head up so well, I think she'll be crawling next month, lol. Oops, she's waking from her nap, better get her...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just added up even more fresh emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info