Saturday, October 06, 2007

So, every day as a Mommy has been wonderful & I feel so blessed. Waking up in the middle of the night to care for her, doesn't bother me. I haven't slept or ate since I've been home (last Sunday) but I'm happier than I've ever been. I have a little life that depends on me and loves me. Its been so great for both Fabian and I. As you know he graduated academy the day after Maddy was born so that was the best week of his life, and mine too. Now I get to stay home and take care of my baby, house and husband. Knowing me I will try to find a way to generate more business on my hair site and keep busy doing that as well. I can't help that business woman inside won't go away : ) Well, off to Babies R Us to get the last piece of Maddy's Cherry Blossom Graco set, the pack n play! So exciting!

1 comment:

eesh said...

She's beautiful Joyce! Enjoy every moment because they say it passes like the blink of an eye. But make sure to eat girl! Maddy will need your nourishment!