Tuesday, October 30, 2007



I have been slacking SO bad on this blog! This is my cutie daughter Maddy enjoying her towel (thanks Grandma Clara!) after bathtime. Last night she stayed up from midnight when Daddy got home, until around 6am. That was SO hard on me. I was doing all I could to stay awake with her. Today I tried keeping her up a bit so we'll see how that works. I need to work on getting her a steady routine. I was speaking with my friend tonight and she was telling me about scheduling music and story time with her, even though she's so young. I think that may help to entertain and keep her awake in the day. She's sleep now and I should be napping with her but I'm not. Tomorrow is Halloween and I'm taking my little sister Debra to Disneyland with my friend Dayna. It should be fun but I hope I can stay awake that long! Grammy will be here with Madison until dad gets home. It should be a fun day. Only a few more days until its the weekend! I need to get a life. haha

No comments: