Thursday, August 30, 2007

What happened on Tuesday....

OMGoodness! Ding Dong, I couldn't even see the poor UPS guys head behind all the boxes! Wow, we are truly blessed, the gifts keep rolling in! Thank you Lesley, Des and Artem! You guys are awesome, our baby is so blessed and she has no idea how much love she is being born into! I can't wait to introduce her to you all!
XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!
Joyce, Fabe and Maddy!!

Dr. Appt. Tuesday night....

36 week check up went well. I'm measuring 35/36 weeks and she is in the head down position and has been since my 34 week checkup. Heartbeat is great, still high 150-160. I gained 24lbs so far in this pregnancy. My goal was 25 total but I just want the baby to be healthy and so it doesn't matter how much more I gain. I heard it levels off around now though and I shouldn't gain much more. I packed my labor bag for the hospital and I hope to install the car seat base this weekend after I get my seat protector.

No comments: