Friday, August 31, 2007

Madison is almost here! Still not nervous! haha. I'm determined not to get nervous until I'm in labor and actually start to feel contractions. I still watch every baby show on Discovery Health Channel and The Learning Channel with no fear. I must have seen over 100 births in every possible situation you can imagine! Its not freaking me out. I feel like I'll be better off if I know.

Fabian has a yucky cold and has had it since Tuesday poor thing. And then Wednesday and Thursday they had to drive out to the range and do their qualifying shooting w/their shotguns and pistols! We're pretty sure he qualified for everything, in 110 degree heat, full gear, with a cold. Thats my baby! Only 4 weeks left until he graduates academy! I'm hoping Maddy will be born so she can be there for daddy. Either way she'll be there whether its in utero or not. haha

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! I haven't been watching the baby shows, but I've been reading books! I'm determined not to get too nervous either. Can't really choose how these things will go, right?! I hope your husband feels better soon!