Friday, January 02, 2009



Happy New Year! Ours was pretty uneventful. Fabian worked and Madison was sleep and so was I until the fireworks started going off : ) We've just been hanging around the house. Fabians off running errands and I'm home with Maddy. I've started trying to potty train her which is a little bit funny, lol. I know she's young but she is pretty smart and I'm hoping she will catch on. I would rather not have 2 little ones in diapers that need changing all day come June. Fabian's birthday is Sunday and although his phone is barely a year old, he wants a touchscreen (and so do I!) so I upgraded him to a Blackberry Storm which should be here next week. Then Sunday we are taking him to Steer n' Stein here in Palmdale for steak because I think thats his favorite meal on earth. They have a 1lb steak which I think is the perfect birthday treat. I want to get him a cake from Coldstone so I probably need to sneak off today and order it. Tomorrow we're going to his parents house and hopefully Madison will warm up and play with them this time. I feel so bad that she's not close to them but they don't see her that often.

No comments: