Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Okay, my last post was June 23rd?? I have SERIOUSLY been slacking and I apologize to anyone who has been taking the time to check in. I promise to post more religiously from here going forth.

Well, what can I tell you? We have decided to start TTC (trying to conceive). Our first month trying was August, so now we are on month #2. We're ready to add an addition to our family. I'm still in school full time (although all my classes this semester are online) and I'm still doing the appraisal course. Or maybe I wasn't even doing that course yet in my last post. I don't think I was. Well, I'm in an appraisal course so that I can become a licensed real estate appraiser. Also, I'm working really hard on my hair business and business is really starting to pick up! Orders are coming in, emails are pouring in, and I'm just trying to stay on top of it all!

Mr. Moore is still studying hard for the firefighter exam process. He will be taking his CPAT within the next 6 weeks and then focusing 100% on his written exam. Pray for him! He can do anything with determination and God on his side. If its his will, it shall be done! :)

We went to Temecula for my birthday and stayed in the most gorgeous suite at the finest winery and resort out there, it was gorgeous! Southcoast Resort & Spa if anyone is interested. We had our own villa that was like a giant one bedroom apartment with 2 fireplaces and 2 jacuzzi tubs and our own private patio in the vineyard! And we wine tasted like no tomorrow, we think we are pros now, LOL.

What else? Yes, we are still commuting. We're actually looking into buying a new custom home next spring and either renting out the townhouse we bought in March, or selling it. We want to get in while the prices are still low out in the Antelope Valley, and you can still get a beautiful home in a great area for a reasonable price out there so we need to get on it!

Love you all, will post next time there is something of interest to tell! :)

No comments: